Little somethings about our life in the Rio Grande Valley and ministry at FBC Pharr....
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Isabel Lost Her First Tooth!
Well, Isabel finally lost her first tooth on Saturday. We were in Target and I had to buy snacks to pacify Lucas. Isabel and Max started eating them too. The funny thing is that Isabel has been eating corn on the cob and other hard food to make her tooth fall out, but to no avail. Then it falls out at Target while she is eating Toddler Puffs that practically melt in your mouth. LOL! She refused to let me hold on to the tooth. She had it in her left hand for 5 min. tops and on the phone with the other hand, announcing to her cousin Nathan about the tooth, when she suddenly yells "I lost my tooth!" We retraced our steps, but the baby tooth was nowhere to be found. Just so you know, her baby teeth are the cutest, tiniest teeth you have ever seen. This made looking for it virtually impossible! I was so bummed she lost the tooth. I had bought a ceramic case with "My first lost tooth" written on it....all in preparation for this big day. We gave up looking and just figured the Tooth Fairy would find it for us. Daddy put a dollar under her pillow and she was thrilled the next day that the Tooth Fairy had come. It was so sweet!! Oh and the cute ceramic tooth case - Lucas got a hold of it and dropped it on our tile floor AND broke it. Oh well, I tried!!