I have decided to make this a public journey for you my friends to read. I need accountability! A downfall of moving to the valley has been that all the good food and my lack of restraint has made me reach an all time high in my weight. I am constantly complaining that I have nothing to wear - yet I have clothes in my closet. I just can't get into them.
I woke up this past Monday with new resolve. That was the day to start losing the weight and getting to where I feel good about the way I look. At the end of the week I weighed in and I had lost 5 lbs. I think it was mainly water weight, but I can honestly say I felt thinner and more attractive. This weekend I pretty much messed up everyday, but my excuse was that it was Mother's Day. Tomorrow though....I am back on the wagon again. I will weigh in and hopefully haven't gained back anything.
If you read this...pray for me as I start this difficult journey of weight loss and making healthy choices. I want to make changes I can live with and really don't want to deprive myself of everything. I am just eating sensibly - well trying.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
I will post a before pic. soon, so you can help me guage if I am making progress. Thanks everyone for reading this. If anyone wants to join in, let me know. If you have any healthy recipes, please share.