Monday, December 28, 2015

Look who's 2!

Lucas turned 2 on January 17th.  I have had the privilege of staying home with him and not missing out on any part of his growing up.  Yet, I feel like someone pushed the fast forward button because the past two years have flown by and there is so much I already feel like I can't remember.  So I thought I better jot down the top 10 things I love that  he is doing right now and If I could bottle up all his cuteness and funny things he does I would.

1. Love how you call grandma "mama" and me "mommy."
2.  Grandpa always says "bye papasito" (term of endearment that means little daddy...doesn't quite translate exactly right)  to you,  so now you call grandpa "tito."
3. You Love your taggie blankets and have to  have both, plus the travel one when you sleep.  You rub the taggies in your ear and with your hand to fall asleep.
4.  You love trucks and trains. As we drive anywhere you have to point out all the trucks you see along the way. "Whoa, look at the trucks!"  You say it in a very deep and expressive voice.
5. You love to sing "Doggie, Doggie"
6. Your first word was Bible.
7. You are very smart and started talking early. You understand EVERYTHING!
8. You are still not the best sleeper...you use a paci, take a bottle, and sometimes still wake at night. Your fav. thing is to snuggle with mommy and fall asleep this way, but we don't do this alot because we don't need another bad habit.
9. You love to play in dirt with your trucks.
10.  You speak more Spanish than your brother and sister and can understand it too.