Monday, January 25, 2010

We are so Proud!


Isabel took group piano lessons last year and loved it.  This year we felt like she was ready and could benefit more from individual lessons.  We are so thankful for a great teacher to teach our Isabel and feel it was worth the semester wait to get a spot with her.  Isabel loved.loved.loved. Ms. Bonnie and really likes piano.  I am so glad and pray this love for music grows.  I truly desire that she have a gift that she can use for the Lord.  We received this unexpected email from Ms. Bonnie the other day and I think I am still beaming...we are so proud of our sweet Isabel.


Dear Velma and Adam,

Hi!  I'm in the midst of things at work right now, so this will be short.  I just have to take a moment to tell you how privileged I was to work with Isabel yesterday.  She was very attentive, very calm, and unusually mature for her age.  She listened closely, studying everything with those big eyes, soaking up every detail.  Right away when we were getting to know the piano keyboard she said, "There's a pattern to it."  Pretty impressive for a kindergartener!

Have a wonderful day!
In Christ,
Bonnie Lafitte