
As we drove by the Jaguar Dealership today I said out loud, "now that Jaguar is my kind of car!" From the back of the minivan Max says, "Mommy, I don't want a car with spots...that Jagwater car....I only want these cars...the blue one and the white one."
Oh Max!! He was so right. Just as he could care less about the other cars out there...so should I. He is just happy with what we have. I was immediately reminded of how God wants me to have this same attitude. To be content in my circumstances and with what I have no matter how little or much it may be.
Yes, our white car is at over 250,000K and the blue one is 2,000 shy of 100,000k....but they are great cars that get us from point A to Point B comfortably.
So thank you Father for giving me what I need and for a 3 year old son to remind me that it is more than enough for me!
Godliness with contentment is great gain...Timothy 6:6