Today I chose to let Isabel stay home from Preschool. For the past couple of days she was complaining of feeling sick and not wanting to go to school. She says school is boring. I thought she must be tired of the same ol same ol, so I let her stay.
We had such a great day. It was nice having all 3 kids home with me. We played outside, watered the lawn, kids got wet in the sprinkler, we found ladybugs, looked up info on ladybugs, and made a ladybug craft. I really want to savor these days because next year Isabel will go to kinder...and that's full day and absences really matter.
Isabel was so happy and she said, " this is the most wonderful and perfect day."
I love you Izzy, Max and Lucas. Isabel I loved having you home today. I will miss you tomorrow until I pick you up at noon.