We went to the park the other day and Isabel found two spiderman figures. She gave them to Max (rare for her to give him anything), so instead of making him leave them there...I let him keep them. We just wiped them down with antibacterial wipes first. I do feel a bit guilty thinking some little boy may be weeping over those lost spidermen.
I was so tickled at how Max immediately knew what to do with the figures and the sound effects he made were so hilarious. Max calls them his "spidee mams." He has not put his spidee mams down since Tuesday and even sleeps with them at his side.
So today I found 3 other super hero figurines at our local KayBee Toy Store for $3.99 - the store is closing, so the pkg. of 3 was half off. I am going to add to his collection for his upcoming birthday (FEb. 14).