Ongoing list - so I don't forget!
You are 2 years old (&almost 7 months)
Here are some words to describe you.
Melt peoples hearts - even strangers.
Sweet
Compassionate
Energetic
Rambunctious
Friday 9/12:
You sang itsy bitsy spider to Lucas. In between each line you cupped his face with your hands and looked at him with love.
Daddy didn't put your diaper on after your bath, so you were walking around naked or nakive as sissy says. You started saying, "Look Daddy poop!" Daddy looked at it on the floor and asked you where it came from. You pointed to your bottom and said "right here daddy, right here."
You were trying to get to books on the shelf - the blocks were in your way. You are so sweet and said,"cuse me blocks, I goya get shome books."
Thurs.9/11
Changing your diaper and you touched your privates. I said, lets put that away - its private. You said, "monsher gonna get my pipi mommy?"
You loved sissy's backpack so much I had to buy you one. It is as big as you and you refuse to let anyone help you hold it. You love to fill it with all your animals and dinosaurs. At China House you unloaded it and set up all your animals on the table. Everyone around us and the waiter commented on how cute you were and thought you were so funny with all those animals and your backpack.